_______________________________Help Me To Click This

Friday, January 22, 2010

1_ 大名 :sandrock (lala real name u ask me later)
2_ 生日 : 3/24/199X (a lot present)
3_ 谁传给你的: dont know who is the bushit call me do 1
4_ 生日想拿到什么礼物 :humm..... handphone !!!!!
5_ 最近压力大的事 :nothing la ,my life is too smiple
6_ 想做的事 :went to a place with my gf/wife which no people know me
7_ 有没有喜欢的人 : everyone got ,me also
8_ 跟谁出去最幸福+快乐: friends..........but still friends
9_ 如果你的好朋友吵架了,你会怎么做:kill him, kill him , cook him n say sory
10_ 最想和别人去那里:humm......i want got moon
11_ 圣诞节想做什么: party with friends or stay with my gf lo ..........
12_ 最想跟谁庆祝圣诞节:except ET , all people in the world
13_ 最近在做什么:dont know do what , want do add math also cannot cause me too fast to finish it
14_ 有几个兄弟姐妹 :(2+23*23/4*2/5-6+2/3-4)*0+2sis n 1 bro
15_ 最喜欢的一首英文/华文歌: i no hear song 1
16_ 喜欢什么颜色 : dark colour cause i like it
17_ 上厕所会不会冲水:see lo , but all the time will ,but sometime no
18_ 喜欢男还是女生:sure female
19_ 最想大大声说什么:x xxxx x or xxxx or xxxx x ?
20_ 半夜敢不敢上厕所: see lo
21_ 你现在最恨谁:i think no have cause i friend with every one
37_ 你比较喜欢爸爸还是妈妈: ask this question butter ask u like mum or dad
38_ 你现在最想看到谁: the one i love...
39_ 你爱看戏吗: at cinema lo but i no have $$ who can go with me and pay for it
40_ 你敢向你讨厌的人说"我恨你吗?:why not but all is my friend leh
41_ 你打算几时结婚啊: see lo if no accident me also dont know
42_ 你喜欢你的生活吗: if i have 1 gf i think i like
43_ 相信塔罗牌吗: see my mood
44_ 睡觉前所做的事情: i have do my homework or not ? or is she sleep already
45_ 你的偶像: my add chem teacher .how come they so pro although me will win them
46_ 你喜欢的季节: what the Malaysia only got 1 season la
47_ 最想去的地方: the place people cannot go like hell
48_ 最讨厌怎样的性格:"sell"fish people n ...................................................................
49_ 你会抽烟吗: smoking will die la
50_ 你会喝酒吗: new year lo , aya dont think me is a bad boy .
51_你会常哭吗: cry ? 7 year no cry already
52_ 你常笑吗: everyday
53_ 想睡到几点: if can i dont want to sleep waste time only
54_ 朋友和情人你会选谁:hum sure friend la ,frendship will not change but partner can change all the time
55_ 机会+命运你会选: never think before
56_ 你很自恋吗: ya very............................
57_ 你有穿耳洞吗: woooo.... so pain .
58_ 这问卷多不多: 1st time do so .......
59_ 喜欢吃冰吗: as cool as i like
60_ 现在幸福吗: er u read until here i fell it
61_ 最在乎谁:wa hagaga is xxx
62_ 房间里最重要的东西是什么?: my science book , no 1 can touch it
63_ 没有朋友你会怎么做: online , robe the bank , kill some 1
64_ 如果天使给你实现一个愿望,你想要什么: i want many many 愿望
65_ 这个问题废吗: no gua
67_ 喜欢那个水果: not apple not orange not mango that is i also dont know
68_ 最怕人家问你什么:y u so handsome
69_ 喜欢下雪吗: Malaysia got snow ???
70_ 下辈子要做什么:wa haha deadlord n make all people cannot die
71_ 希望再被tag吗: if got time la
72_ 没事做你喜欢等人吗:i better go do work
73_ 你吃饱了没有?: i never full
74_ 看到問卷你的反應是?:what the hell

No comments:

Post a Comment